There are a few good treadmills that you may have come across. You might have read different reviews or, at least, heard comments about the Nordictrack treadmill.
We will evaluate the NordicTrack Treadmills according to our fitness criteria.
First, let’s have an overview of the NordicTrack Treadmills.
NordicTrack machines have the best designs in the industry. Furthermore, they do not compromise in quality and functionality.
That is, their substantial features also make them one of the best in the market.
Specifically, their latest treadmills come with touchscreens, scene-interactive Google Maps workout build, and customized training services.
They produce treadmills in series, namely, traditional treadmills, incline trainers treadmills, and treadmill desks.
Each set has distinctive and unique functions catering different needs.
NordicTrack treadmill prices range from $899 to $2999.
Also, some of their machines have been rated “Best Buy” and “Recommended” by various magazines and reviews.
The NordicTrack grouped their models into three types. We would bring popular ones Nordictrack Treadmill reviews from each group.
1. Traditional NordicTrack Treadmills
The traditional NordicTrack Treadmills are also of three types, namely, the entry-level T series, the mid-level C series, and the Commercial series.
Each offers different exercise styles and also, different fitness goals.
The commercial series offers you many excellent features. Some are
- Improved cushioning system for comfort and to aid joint problems
- Firm and long-lasting construction for stability
- Wider tracks for extra comfort during exercise
- Quiet operation
- Customizable incline for greater sculpting benefits
- Heart rate transmitter
Now, let’s look into some Traditional NordicTrack Treadmills –
NordicTrack T6.5 S
The NordicTrack T6.5 S is one of the most affordable treadmills the brand has. It is one of the best you can buy for its price range.
This Nordictrack treadmill T6.5 S has 20 integrated workout programs for increased calorie burn and cardiovascular fitness.
Furthermore, it comes with a high-quality 2.6CHP motor. Thus, it is suitable for jogging, walking, and running for a maximum speed of 10MPH.
The Nordictrack T6.5 S is of a quality construct, weighs 300lbs, and has a 25-year motor warranty although only a year warranty for parts and labor.
Additionally, it is iFit compatible.
Lastly, it comes with an intermix acoustic sound system and handlebars with the Dual CardioGrip heart rate sensor.
As such, you can play songs from your iPod/MP3 and monitor your heart rate also. Its sales price is $599.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 (Bestselling under $1800 treadmill)
This Nordictrack Treadmill is popular because it provides excellent features at a low price. Specifically, it comes with a full, large, colored HD touchscreen console.
Also, it has a 22 x 60 inches deck. Its deck is one of the largest and widest in the industry.
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 has a high-quality 3.75HP motor, an adjustable cushioning, and is iFit compatible. Its sales price is $1799.
NordicTrack Commercial 2450
The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill is one of the best treadmills for runners you can find.
Notably, its 22x60inch tread belt and 4.0CHP DurX Commercial plus motor makes it suitable for runners.
The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 can withstand the weight of runners up to 300lbs.
The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 gives you a free iFit subscription for one year. The 14-inch colored touchscreen console makes the iFit experience better.
Also, it has two 3-inch, loud and clear speakers. The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 also comes with 10 years frame warranty, a 2years part warranty, and a 1year labor warranty.
Lastly, its EasyLift Assist feature allows it to fold very easily. Its sales price is $1999.
2. NordicTrack Incline Trainer Treadmills
The NordicTrack designed these models for increased calorie burns.
They achieve this by increasing the incline-level or decreasing the decline-level of treadmills. It combines the various merit of steppers and trainers.
Hence, it provides an adjustable workout setting for anyone to benefit.
There are certain standard features for every NordicTrack incline trainers, namely,
- Continuous duty horsepower with a rating range of 3.75 to 4.25CHP
- High-quality HD touchscreen console ranging from 10 to 32 inches
- Chest straps for wireless heart rate monitoring
- Warranty protection: 10years on the frame, 2years on parts, 1year on labor
- Integrated iFit Google Maps for interactive training
Now, let’s check some NordicTrack Incline Trainer Treadmills –
NordicTrack Commercial x32i
There are many outstanding features of this treadmill. Thus, one can say NordicTrack threw all its coins into it.
First, it inclines up to 40%, which is the highest there is in the market.
Second, it has a 32-inch HD interactive touchscreen console. It also has more quality and powerful 4.25CHP Smart-response motor.
The NordicTrack Commercial x32i Incline Trainer Treadmill comes with HIIT training, excellent workouts, and more.
This treadmill is suitable for any fitness, HIIT, and the running goal you might have.
Lastly, the quality of instructions, as well as the limitless options on it, makes it stand out.
We would like to point out its sled push feature and its free iFit Bluetooth chest strap. Also, it has a speed range of 0 to 12MPH and low impact running.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Incline Treadmill
There are various reasons why this model is the bestselling treadmill in the market. For a start, it comes with excellent features, sturdy construct, and affordable.
Specifically, it comes with a high-quality and durable 3.75 CHP Smart-response motor.
Also, it has 0% financing for 3years.
Hence, 2 years of free iFit membership asides its free 1 year membership.
Its large 22x60inch track, 15% incline, and 3% decline is excellent.
Furthermore, it has 50 built-in workout programs and a lifetime warranty on frame and motor.
Alongside its 5year warranty on parts and electronics and 2year warranty on labor.
Finally, it has low-impact runners flex cushioning and 0 to 12MPH speed capability.
NordicTrack Commercial x22i
The NordicTrack Commercial x22i treadmill is suitable for almost every fitness program.
It has a 40% incline and -6% decline. Further, it has a relatively quiet, smart-response 4.0 CHP DurX commercial plus motor.
This motor balances incline levels and speed without hassle.
Furthermore, it comes with 44 built-in workout programs.
Also, the 22inch HD touchscreen console on it is remarkable.
3. NordicTrack Desk Treadmills
NordicTrack designed this series to be work-friendly. This series affords you excellent features too.
First, it comes with daily personal training workout as well as exercises with its built-in Google Maps.
It also has a flat surface for desktop and a USB port to charge. Other general features include
- Same iFit integration as the traditional and incline treadmills
- Highly cushioned deck
- Quiet, self-cooling DurX Motor
Now, let’s look into some NordicTrack Desk Treadmills
NordicTrack Treadmill Desk
The treadmill has a speed ranging from 0.5 to 6MPH. Also, it comes with a cushioned deck and a 3inch LCD.
This display shows the calories, time, speed, and distance covered explicitly.
Furthermore, it comes with a 2-layer, high performance, and low maintenance, 20×50 inch track.
Its tranquil 2.6HP motor has a lifetime warranty.
The NordicTrack treadmill desk comes with a USB charging port, and it is iFit compatible.
It has a lifetime warranty on frame and a 1year part warranty.
NordicTrack Desk Platinum Treadmill
The speed range for the NordicTrack Desk Platinum treadmill is 0 to 8MPH. It has a 18x40inch work surface and an adjustable height of 26 to 42 inches.
The NordicTrack Desk Platinum comes with a quiet 3CHP motor. It also has an LCD to show calories, distance, speed, time, and incline.
The NordicTrack Desk Platinum is iFit compatible and has 2.5inch rollers for durability.
Lastly, it has a lifetime frame and motor warranty, a 2 year part warranty, and a 1 year labor warranty.
NordicTrack Treadmill Return Policy
If you purchase a NordicTrack treadmill, you can return it within 30 days upon receipt.
They charge you a return shipping fee of $240 and a 10% restocking fee.
Furthermore, because NordicTrack products are bulky and heavy, they will not refund your shipping and delivery charges.
They will also charge for wear and tear damages caused by accident or improper use.
Why we love NordicTrack Treadmill
We have said a lot about the various outstanding features of the NordicTrack Treadmill.
Now, let’s look at some of what we love about the NordicTrack treadmills.
- General features: NordicTrack affords you a few features such as their Android browsers and up to 32inch HD touchscreens. Additionally, they come with smartphone-compatible sound systems and iFit readiness. We will also point out its self-adjusting fans and bottle holders. All of these features ensure your exercise is entertaining and convenient.
- Motors: NordicTrack treadmills are renowned for their high-quality motors. The NordicTrack treadmills motors are most times better than that of the competition at similar prices. Their recent treadmills have a minimum of 3.0 continuous-duty horsepower.
- Inclines: The NordicTrack treadmills are leading in the ranges of inclines. In recent times, incline exercise has become more popular. There are many benefits of incline exercise, as such, the increased demand for them. NordicTrack went further by including automated ramps on each recent series.
- Wide tracks: The NordicTrack commercial series comes with the most extensive tracks in the market. They are, however, cushioned for low noise. These cushioning are selectable for joint protection and outdoor training.
- Google Maps: NordicTrack partnered with Google to provide a world-walk simulation. This means you select any route or street you intend to walk. Then, the Google map simulates the terrain by changing the incline. Thus, you walk around any area of the world while in your home.
- Heart rate monitor: The NordicTrack treadmills come with EKG handlebar grips that monitor the heartbeat. Recent models provide wireless heart rate monitoring via an adjustable chest strap.
- iFit Coach: All NordicTrack treadmills can sync with iFit Coach. An iFit Coach is an interactive technology that motivates you to achieve workout goals. Specifically, you make your goals on their site. Then it designs progressive exercise on your treadmill.
- Warranty: NordicTrack treadmills come with a 10years warranty on its frame, 2years on its parts, and 1year on labor.
Flaws of NordicTrack Treadmill
No machine is 100% efficient even when it is brilliantly constructed and durable. Although it is equipped with so many outstanding features, the NordicTrack still has a few faults. Some of the flaws are
- Over-tightened Belt: If your belt is over-tight, the NordicTrack treadmill will move slowly. Loosen the idler roller on the rear of the walking platform with your hex key. That will solve the problem.
- Worn Belt: The walking belt of the NordicTrack treadmill will wear out after prolonged use. You should quickly replace the worn belt, because, for proper operation, the belt must be smooth. The NordicTrack toll-free number is on its website. Hence, you can order parts for replacement on their website.
- Malfunctioning Display: If your display malfunctions, it can cause speed problems. To fix this, remove the hook and slide the reed switch to within 3mm from the magnet. You can check your manual for how to remove the hood from its screws.
About The Brand
Edward and Florence Pauls established NordicTrack in 1975, in Minnesota. They produce their machines in the USA.
The NordicTrack is now owned by ICON Health and Fitness alongside premium brands like ProFoam, FreeMotion, and iFit. However, NordicTrack is its leading brand.
ICON Health and Fitness is the largest fitness equipment producer in the world. They boast of over a billion dollars in sales yearly.
In the beginning, NordicTrack produced wooden skiers.
Their excellent design made them generate many sales. As time passed, the NordicTrack line expanded its skier models.
Eventually, they started what they now do best, the treadmills.
THE FINAL SAY SO!
NordicTrack x11i Review
Often called one of the top 10 commercial incliners of 2020, we review the NordicTrack x11i incline trainer with key features, specs, pros and cons, and FAQs.
NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Review (Best Budget Treadmill?)
NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill is a great entry-level treadmill, featuring an HD screen, 20 onboard workouts, access to iFit Coach and superb SpaceSaver design
NordicTrack x22i Incline Trainer Review
You've heard that the NordicTrack x22i is one of the best commercial incline trainers on the market, but does it really stand up to the talk?
Nordictrack Commercial 2450 Review (A Worthy Upgrade?)
NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill is from NordicTrack's premium line of iFit Coach enabled treadmills. NordicTrack 2450's most conspicuous feature is a 14″ HD display.
Nordictrack Commercial 2950 Review
The NordicTrack Commercial 2950 ranked higher when compared in many ways to other top picks, and it has some notable upgrades.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Review
With its compelling and efficient features, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 might be an ideal choice for your workout satisfaction. The treadmill possesses many